- works with organizations around the world that support children and adults with disabilities. We assist them to create opportunities that promote dignity, human rights and inclusion for the people they serve.
- is the only UK charity entirely devoted to helping street children across Africa. We work in partnership with African organizations who adopt a street based approach to seek out and befriend street children, offering them guidance from trustworthy adults, education, medical care, baby care, skills training, vocational sponsorship, a place in the community, and a chance to choose a different path in life.
- We support Streets Ahead, an agency in Harare which provides foster care and drop-in services for street children. Streets Ahead provide outreach workers in the city everyday so that street children know there is someone to turn to with worries and concerns.
- sends aid for programs that support the orphans and vulnerable children through long-term sponsorships. Works closely with a local Goromonzi based organization, God help Us Children’s Organization (GHUCO). Pastor Sikiyani founded GHUCO. It consists of 12 leaders in the community who are committed to the long-term success and sustainability of Goromonzi.
- organisations that help vulnerable children in Zimbabwe