Baptist Theological Seminary of Zimbabwe, Gweru
- tel. 054-223778/9
- At the Baptist Theological Seminary in Gweru, there is a program for Baptist Theologial Seminary Distance Christian Education.
Christian Missions Theological College and Seminary (CMTCS)
- also known as Bible Training Center for Evangelism, is a non denominational evangelical training college established in 2006 for the purpose of training men and women for the ministries of the Gospel in the most isolated and unreached communities of the world.
- Dr Ernest Musekiwa.
- Founded by the Rev Dr Ernest Musekiwa, the school started with 7 students in a one-room house but has grown now to several hundreds. Its motto is “Founded on the Word –Focused on the Word. Evangelically Rooted – Critically Engaged.”
- Contact: Dr Ernest Musekiwa – firstname.lastname@example.org
- was established in 1991 through the vision of Pastors Phineas Dube and Alan Spence. Its purpose was to meet the demand for a uniquely Zimbabwean style theological education at university level, which would provide practical ministry training. Domboshawa is an indigenous institution- created by Zimbabweans for leaders of the church in Zimbabwe – and beyond!!
- Established as a Bible Institute by the Africa Evangelical Fellowship (AEF) mission organization in 1953.
- The college joined a mission hospital, a primary school and a secondary school already established on the station. The second year, more students joined the institute, one of whom is the present Bishop of the United Baptist Church of Zimbabwe, Rev. Dr. Bishop Joshua Dhube. The college continued to grow little by little until the war years when many institutions in the country were temporarily suspended. At that time the facilities of the school were almost all completely destroyed and rebuilding had to begin again in earnest after the war.
- Now, a modern facility stands ready to welcome men and women called of God to come for study and to be prepared for effective Christian living and service. The college is associated with the United Baptist Church of Zimbabwe, but welcomes national and international students from all like-minded evangelical denominations who meet our entry qualifications and requirements.
- Salem Full Gospel has supported (mostly indirectly, through general support through IAF) the Salem Evangelical Bible Institute, located in Harare Zimbabwe. This school is an oasis of God’s peace, in a wasteland of confusion. The school grows much of its own food, and has its own well on the grounds. They also teach the ministry students a practical skill, to help them support themselves. Zimbabwe is a country of rampant inflation and governmental corruption. It is a very unstable society, but this training center offers hope to a dying nation. Please keep this work in your prayers. In the picture, Dr Bill Stack is imparting to a recent graduate. Dr Bill accompanied Dr Robert Johnson, Director of World Missions, to minister at the college.
- is an institution of the Church which is involved in the strategic ministry of developing Christan leaders for the Church and society. For the past twenty-eight years God has consistently helped us to serve the Church in this way and we look forward to doing this for many years to come.
- What has kept the college going for all these years, especially in the midst of all sorts of changes and uncertainties in Zimbabwe, is knowing that the God whom we serve does not change. His life and His character do not change, nor does His truth and His ways. God’s purposes for us have not changed. Knowing that God’s promises will not fail has always given the TCZ faculty, staff, and students comfort and assurance in times of difficulty.
United Theological College in Zimbabwe
- The Crosby Scholarship Fund for Theological Education in Zimbabwe provides an opportunity for donors to make contributions to a permanent fund that will allow the United Church of Christ in Zimbabwe to grant scholarship support for students studying for the ministry. The first priority for the use of distributions from the Crosby Scholarship Fund is to provide support for UCCZ students studying for the ministry at the United Theological College in Zimbabwe. Second priority is to use the distributions to support their ministerial students studying in other institutions of theological education in Africa.
- bible schools in zimbabwe
- bible colleges in zimbabwe
- accredited bible colleges in zimbabwe
- missions institute ernest musekiwa
- heartfelt bible school
- evangelical schools in Zimbabwe
- doctor in Theology Zimbabwe
- distance bible school zimbabwe
- bible school scholarships in zimbabwe
- zimbabwe free bible study