- the College offers day school studies at the Kitwe Campus and correspondence studies through its Distance Learning Programme. Over 140 students are currently being equipped for Christian living and ministry at CCM Bible College. The College has trained and experienced faculty and received its accreditation in 2004 with the Association of Independent Christian Colleges and Seminaries (AICCS) in Missouri in the United States. The College library have over 10,000 resources for study and research and a modern computer laboratory.
- Postal Address: P.O.Box 24 00 89, Ndola, Zambia
- For any inquiries or application contact 096 6 849 625 (Principal) or 096 6 849 626 (Administrator)
- Diploma of Theology, Bachelor of Theology
- P.O. Box 310199, Lusaka 15301, Zambia
- Dr Devison Banda, Principal
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Outreach Foundation does not select individual students to receive scholarships. Instead we rely on the wisdom of our partners to make such awards.
- $750-$3,000 per student per year-provides scholarships for seminary students
Sikalongo Bible Institute, Choma
- located in Zambia’s Southern Province, is a training ground for future pastors and ministry workers within the Zambian Brethren in Christ Church. The training consists of a 3-year program with courses in biblical studies, Christian ministry and counseling, English, and practical self-help skills such as agricultural studies and tailoring.
- THETA was formed in October 1997 to “provide financial, material and personnel support for post-secondary theological education in Africa.” The THETA story begins with TCCA – the Theological College of Central Africa.
- TCCA was founded in 1982 by Evangelical Fellowship of Zambia to train African Christian leaders in their own culture and locale for service in churches and Christian organizations in southern Africa. The college offers an accredited four-year degree as well as a three-year diploma program. The students and faculty have come from almost twenty different Christian church denominations which include Anglicans, Baptists, Brethren in Christ, Pentecostals, Presbyterians and Wesleyans.
- in collaboration with Pan Africa University is offering the following degree, diploma and certificate programs:
- Diploma Program: This is a three-year program providing students with the basic studies for ministerial credentials. Students receive a balanced program of Bible, Theology, Practical Ministry and General Education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Bible and Theology Degree: The Bachelor of Arts degree is a four-year program. It contains the courses of the three-year diploma program, thus qualifying the student for ministerial credentials. Additional courses are offered in all categories, especially in General Education. This program provides a foundation for post-graduate studies.
- Certificate Program: This is a two-year program qualifying the student for ministerial credentials. This program is also intended for lay leaders.
Baptist Theological Seminary of Zambia, Woodlands, Lusaka
Bethel Bible College, Church of God, Mufulira
Lutheran Bible Institute and Seminary, Lusaka