CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES IN UGANDA
- Partners with Ugandan churches to identify needs in Africa, and to network among American Christians in attempting, as servants, to meet those needs
- Focuses upon enabling evangelists, disciplers, and teachers to serve Ugandan churches
- Makes all arrangements needed for Christians to exercise their gifts, while serving Christ in Uganda
- Encourages career mission involvement as a result of a short-term experience
- Encourages and challenges American pastors and other Christians as they see God at work
- Newsletters and photo gallery from missionaries serving in Masaka.
Call to Mission – Jinja
- is an independent ministry, but working with the Jinja Full Gospel Church to reach out to those who are in prison, schools, HIV affected families, neglected children, widows, and the elderly.
- As a global Christian organization, exists to encourage, strengthen, and assist churches worldwide to meet the needs of the poorest of the poor in their communities, demonstrating God’s love, transforming lives!
- Emerging as one of the leading Christian ministries offering hope for child slaves, street children, war-affected children, and other forgotten children of Africa
- The Ministry has operational offices in Bundibugyo Town, western Uganda (along Bundibugyo Nyahuka high street opposite Pickfare Guest House)
- Church Planting and Discipleship Three leadership seminars have been conducted through out the year for equipping and commissioning of ministers in different ministry arena.
- Faith Power Bible training Centre a portable Bible training program was initiated and implemented where 11 adults were trained in ministry and commissioned.
- Training and Ordination, The Youth Ministry & Women Ministry
- is an organisation that has been working in Uganda since 1995. Since then, the school building has become a major part of the work of the Fields of Life Trust. Through this work, thousands of children will receive an education and learn basic skills, encouraging them to take on income generating projects. The Fields of Life Trust has now been asked to build schools and also health centres in some of the poorest areas East Africa.
- bring justice to those who have been illegally stripped of their property, protecting widows and orphans when they are most vulnerable.
- combat sexual violence by bringing relief and aftercare to victims and seeking prosecution of their perpetrators.
- is guided by the vision of establishing a holistic, indigenous ministry to the Basoga people, so that they might know the love of God and the freedom of Christ. We believe that God is working in powerful ways as we partner with Ugandans to engage Busoga with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- work closely together in all aspects of the Mbale area mission work.
- We coordinate our planning, evangelism, church planting, leadership training, women’s outreach, youth activities, internships, financial expenditures, and project work within a network of mutual accountability and spiritual support.
- Christian missionary Aloni Mwisaka Wandeeka serves in Mbale, Uganda.
- Mobilizing the local church to build transforming communities within Soroti and beyond
- What is Project Haven all about? We operate an orphanage in Kigaya which is in the deep village, by Lake Victoria. Project Haven has 82 orphans in our care.
- Uganda Missions is part of Project Haven. It is a church mission organization whose primary focus is church planting in the nations of Africa. In response of the twin dynamics of massive human suffering and tremendous growth of the Aids epidemic and ethnic wars, Project Haven was termed. The purpose of this project and its emphasis is to express our love and care to those affected with aids, poverty and regional wars; regardless of ethnic background or religious affiliations.