- offers people called to Christian ministry a biblically based, relevant theological education, which focuses on devotional integrity, practical competence and academic excellence. This theological education is shaped by our commitment to the inspired Word of God and our belief that the Church can, and should, be relevant in current society.
- was founded in 1923 and was established as an evangelical and interdenominational training centre. From the very beginning it has been our aim to train and equip men and women to know Christ and to make Him known.
- BISA has a long record of consistently and faithfully training ministers, missionaries, lecturers, teachers and church workers in Bible and theology. Moreover, many Christians have been better prepared for effective witness in the professional world. Students are drawn from, and go out to minister in, many different countries in Africa and the wider world.
- As a non-denominational institution our point of departure in all things is the Bible. The Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible and inerrant Word of God. It is complete in its revelation, final in its content and absolute in its authority. Teaching God’s Word at BISA, we aim to cultivate within our students a desire to obey God and to inspire hearts and minds with His truth. Students must study the Word of God and learn to handle and communicate it competently.
- Theologically, BISA is an evangelical college committed to the historical, Protestant, evangelical faith. We therefore recognise the universal sinfulness and helplessness of mankind, the sufficiency of the substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus Christ for salvation, the justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith in Christ alone, the necessity of the regenerating and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer, and the requirement of the holy life as evidence of salvation.
- is a community of learning committed to a Christ-centred, biblically-shaped worldview, preparing leaders for service in churches and communities.
- We encourage the college community to love God and God’s Word and to desire to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the direction of the Holy Spirit in all aspects of their lives. In all of our programmes and activities we encourage students to have a passion for God, personal holiness, a high values for people, personal integrity and growth toward wholeness.
- In acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ over all facets of life, we strive for academic excellence, which includes a commitment to scholarship, an ability to think creatively and critically with an openness to continual learning. We aim to produce graduates who are self-managing individuals, contributing workers, and critical citizens.
- strategically located in Durban, is within easy reach of other densely-populated areas of Natal. It was founded by Nolan Balman in 1957 in response to a vision of reaching the large Indian and Coloured population of Southern Africa. The largest concentration of Indians outside of India is located in the city of Durban. The college is now administered by an independent Board of Directors composed of people from Durban Bible College and affiliated churches. DBC is fully multi-racial and inter- denominational. The college is linked with the University of Zululand and offers a BTh (Arts) degree and a Diploma in Theology. A Certificate in Bible can be earned in the Extension School (evening classes).
- We are committed to the task of assisting the Church of Jesus Christ to carry out the Great Commission. Specifically, we seek to do this by providing a quality education in BIBLE, THEOLOGY, MISSIONS, and related courses, which will equip Christians to minister the unchanging Gospel of Christ to both the Church and the world in such a way that the full implications of Christ’s lordship are experienced in all realms of life and service.
- We were called into existence by the will of God through the joint kingdom vision of the Evangelical Bible Church and TEAM, a vision lead by the late Rev. and Mrs. Marlin Olsen.
- We train whosoever wills from the worldwide Church of Jesus Christ. We are still growing and developing in stature, vision and mission, not because of ourselves, but because of God who gives the increase.
- We are a tertiary level theological seminary based in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. Our undergraduate programmes are offered at degree and certificate levels, with our post-graduate offerings presently at BTh Honours level and a Masters degree in the pipeline. Most of our students live on campus and study full time, but we do draw a number of part-time students.
- If you are reading about us for the first time, ESSA: has been training leaders for Africa since 1980, is internationally accredited (ACTEA and SAQA / CHE), offers reasonably priced practical theological training, is multi-denominational, mutli-cultural and multi-national, aims to equip students on three levels: head, heart and hands, is committed to contextual relevance, has a top quality theological library, welcomes families and encourages both spouses to study, offers two tracks: mission and ministry and development and brings together committed staff and students from a multitude of backgrounds into a warm Christian community
- is the official ministry training institute of the Church of England in Southern Africa.
- educates men and women from many racial, national and denominational backgrounds in the knowledge of God and trains them for a variety of Christian ministries.
- is provisionally registered with the Department of Education until 31 December 2009 as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997.
- is a fully accredited and registered, distance education institution, which focuses on equipping you for service, right where you are in your local church.
- Biblically-based, Christ-centred, Spirit-led
- Credits for prior learning and experience
- Enrol at any time of the year
- Pay as you go.
AFM Theological Seminary, Halfway House
Africa Bible College, Tzaneen
- ASM. PO Box 439 White River 1240 South Africa Phone – +27 (0)13 751 2341
Association of Nazarene Colleges in Africa, Florida
Cape Bible Training Centre, Plumstead
Christian Reformed Theological Seminary, Benoni
Nazarene Theological College, Honeydew
Phumelela Bible College, White River
Rosebank Bible College, Saxonwold, Johannesburg
- bible colleges in south africa
- phumelela bible college
- phumelela bible college south africa
- bible schools in south africa
- global bible institute south africa
- AFRICAN BIBLE SCHOOL
- saqa accredited bible college
- bible schools at durban
- bible school that are spirit led in sa also has training
- Africa theological college pdf