CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES in Mozambique
- is an interdenominational and international organization working with individuals and churches bringing the Love of Jesus Christ to the people of Mozambique Africa. In 2004 Cross Connection Outreach successfully made the first ever audio recording of the New Testament in the Xitswa language. Some of building those opportunities include school outreaches, church in the bush, the youth center in Vilanculos, clothing distributions, and disaster relief
- directors Rolland and Heidi Baker are at the forefront of a massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Mozambique and Southeastern Africa that has seen thousands come to Jesus, even in Muslim provinces. Over 6,000 churches have been planted and hundreds of children have been adopted into their network of churches and children’s centers. Iris is committed to the training of indigenous pastors when the Holy Spirit raises them up from His movement.
- Our passion is to see individuals, communities, and nations transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We promote this transformation by positioning Christ-centered staff in strategic locations worldwide utilizing aviation, communications, learning technologies, other appropriate technologies and related services. In accomplishing our mission, we collaborate with churches, subsidiaries, partners, and networks.
- is based around a training center in Mocuba in the north of the country. Mozambican churches choose and send members who show the most promise – the cream of the crop – to participate in a training programme.
- exists to establish responsible, reproducing Christ-centered churches among the nations.
- from its inception in 1901, has emphasized the training of nationals as church leaders and workers—believing that they, the sons and daughters of a nation, could best win that nation for Christ.
- CBlnternational (now WorldVenture) appointed the Schmidts to Mozambique. In Mozambique they will help establish a Center for Leadership Development and partner with nationals in planting churches. As their future goal, they are contemplating an outreach to the Makua people of northern Mozambique-one of the world’s largest unreached people groups.
- cheristian ministries in mozabique
- christian ministry in mozambique