- As a global Christian organization, exists to encourage, strengthen, and assist churches worldwide to meet the needs of the poorest of the poor in their communities, demonstrating God’s love, transforming lives!
- is a Christian organization whose goal is to help Africa’s orphaned and vulnerable children become godly contributors to their communities and the world. provide living and educational facilities in African countries where there are many orphans. The vision of the Rafiki Village is to support the community by operating a home environment and quality schools for orphans, and quarterly medical care for community residents.
- is a nonprofit (501 (c) (3)), Christian engineering organization serving the water and sanitation needs of people in developing countries and disaster areas. Water Missions International uses low-maintenance, appropriate water technologies for drinking water treatment and distribution, waste water management, and storm water control.
- has such a passion and love for this country, and a desire to help their people that over the past year and a half, hundreds of thousands of dollars have been raised to build a Pediatric Clinic in Lilongwe, the capital of Malawi. Two teams from WACC have already gone to witness the progress of the clinic, and hundreds have worked state-side to help see this miracle continue. On July 30, 2008 another team is going to Malawi to put the finishing touches on the clinic. We will be painting, decorating and turning a plain brick building into a beautiful, welcoming haven for children and mothers to come and receive medical help.
- Christian Ministries In Malawi