- The chief aim is to train Godly men and women for Christian leadership and service. The curriculum is designed to prepare the college’s graduates for Christian vocation. The degree is designed to be either terminal or preparatory for further education. Students are being trained for Christian leadership; consequently, the college desires students who are committed to God’s guidance and dedicated to the Lord’s service.
- provides a curriculum that is biblical, culturally relevant and equips graduates to be able to minister to the ongoing needs of the Church and society in Malawi.
- produces graduates who have a knowledge of the Bible and related subjects, that will be a foundation for their future ministry and enable them to teach others.
- produces graduates who are concerned with reaching the unsaved with the gospel, and motivated and enabled to take positive action in evangelising, discipling, church planting and church growth.
- provides the means for the spiritual, mental and physical health & development of the students as well as maintain an ongoing relationship with graduates.
- c/o Dr. S. D. Chiphangwi, Principal. PO Box 130 Zomba, Malawi
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (50) 522419; Fax:  (50) 522158
- The Outreach Foundation does not select individual students to receive scholarships. Instead we rely on the wisdom of our partners to make such awards.
- $750-$3,000 per student per year-provides scholarships for seminary students
- Baptist Theological Seminary of Malawi, Lilongwe
- Free Methodist Theological Education Programme in Malawi, Lilongwe
- Lutheran Bible Institute, Lilongwe
- Malawi Bible schools