- The chief aim is to train Godly men and women for Christian leadership and service. The curriculum is designed to prepare the college’s graduates for Christian vocation. The degree is designed to be either terminal or preparatory for further education. Students are being trained for Christian leadership; consequently, the college desires students who are committed to God’s guidance and dedicated to the Lord’s service.
- will fulfill its mission as its graduates become a Community of Faith in loving, caring and sharing relationships within the local church; articulate the Gospel message and share their personal experience with Jesus Christ. The primary outcome is that the graduates will demonstrate spiritual, professional and academic understanding in using human relations skills in personal witness, worship, study, fellowship, Christian conduct, Church administration, pastoral leadership with love for Christ and others in the community.
- The Seminary will continue to make strides for spiritual and academic excellence through the called faculty, staff and students. Christian Mission immersion will become a practicum and a life long commitment. Some 50 called servants of God (students) will be affirmed through admission each year into degree and diploma programs. Some 300 additional students in the community will be encouraged to annually become learners within the Theological Education by Extension Ministry. The seminary will develop a ministry partnership with local and foreign churches for mission and financial support. The seminary will become a community of Christian Leaders and a resource center for Christian Mission in Liberia, Africa and our one world.
- theological schools in Liberia
- accredited bible schools in liberia
- Bible School Liberia