CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES in Nairobi
- Its conception began in 2000 as a small group embarked on a medical missions trip headed by AIM. After that trip, AIM staff began intentionally pursuing means to open up a permanent base in Kenya. A 2 year transition plan was created which birthed the initial Kenyan base, set up in Kibera, Kenya, located just outside Nairobi, the capitol. By 2003 the first long term missions trip was underway.From these humble beginnings, the base has grown into a thriving ministry to the peoples of Kenya!
- Now implemented in Kenya are three major programs: New Adventure School, AIM House Orphanage and Ongoing Mission Opportunities
- was founded in 1986 as a non-denominational, non-profit organization working on relief and development projects in Kenya, Uganda and Sudan. CMA’s primary focus is to help others help themselves. We work in partnership with donors and supporters, Christian Missions, Churches, and other non-governmental organizations (NGO’s). Our goal is to provide assistance, training, and resources so that the people we serve can continue along the path to self-sufficiency rather than make others dependent on us. Through our projects in Christian Outreach, Aid and Relief, Children’s Ministries and Community Development
- is an initiative dedicated to improving the lives of poor, needy, Aids affected and infected families in Matopeni slums in Nairobi and several parts of Kenya.
- Is located in the heart of Matopeni slum area of Nairobi East lands.15 km drive from the city centre.
- Kenya is a key location on the Refugee Highway in Africa. We seek to minister in a holistic manner to the needs of refugees and the host population with whom they co-exist in order help restore them to God, give them hope, nurture them in the wisdom and knowledge of Jesus Christ and empower them to disciple one another and the world at large.
- is a Christian organization whose goal is to help Africa’s orphaned and vulnerable children become godly contributors to their communities and the world. provide living and educational facilities in African countries where there are many orphans. The vision of the Rafiki Village is to support the community by operating a home environment and quality schools for orphans, and quarterly medical care for community residents.
- list of kenyan christian organizations