CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES in KENYA
- The Children’s Garden School and Home are run on Christian principles and children are given daily instruction in the Bible and Biblical values. Faith in God as their Father provides daily encouragement for many of the children.
- In 2001, having observed the need of orphans and street children around them, Moses and Silvia Ndungu began a school and later a home to help alleviate the suffering of destitute children. The school, which began under the trees, now educates over 150 students with the help of 15 teachers. The children’s home now houses over 100 destitute, orphaned or abandoned children.
- headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is a Bible believing, non-denominational, independent mission that is reaching out with the love of Christ to the people of Africa.
- is an international Christian organization which was founded as Eternal Faith and Evangelical Ministry(E.F.E.M) in July 2000. our goal is to serve the church and share the love of Christ with the lost souls and to win them for Jesus Christ.
- an independent organisation that follows the programme of Evangelism through medicine and other humanitarian aid in remote areas of Eastern Kenya. There we have two Medical Clinics. We also have an orphanage in Kisumu Western Kenya.
- is a movement of Christian students in universities and colleges in Kenya that seeks to prepare students in all areas of life. In doing so, FOCUS serves the church and society.
- FOCUS is an interdenominational and non-profit movement comprising of over 60 Christian Unions in Kenya’s public and private universities and colleges. We serve over 16,000 students who are members of the CUs in their campuses. FOCUS-KENYA is also affiliated to the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students IFES.
- bring justice to those who have been illegally stripped of their property, protecting widows and orphans when they are most vulnerable.
- A Christian ministry reaching the people of East and Central Africa with a two-handed gospel, through Biblical community based environmental programs and resource development.
- It is a non-profit, non-governmental program, established to educate in sustainable use-management and conservation.
- It’s base is situated near Mbita Point on the shores of Lake Victoria, Kenya and serves communities on islands and along the mainland lake shore in the Nyanza Province.
- Its headquarters are in Narok town, Narok District, Kenya, where we coordinate this growing organisation. The Maasai Evangelistic Association vision, aims and objectives derive from the Christian principle of love for others. This obliges us to provide for the total development and wellbeing of the poor and needy. Our commitments lie in the spiritual, mental, social and physical development of our main target Maasai group: the rural poor and the disadvantaged. We do this in a spirit of Christian love, discipline and motivation.
- The central and distinctive ministry of the community is the residential care of physically and mentally disabled children and young people. They are integrated as much as possible into local schools and activities. The ministry includes: A rehabilitation/care centre for children with physical and/or mental disabilities (some of whom are abandoned by their families or are orphans); A skills training centre for young people–including the ones who are disabled; A medical dispensary: A part time Bible School; A child sponsorship programme.
- is a group of Christians with a desire to share the great news of Jesus Christ. Our vision is that this web site will be used to help Pastor Joseph Luvisia and his team reach out to the unsaved in Kenya.
Todd and Sharon Palmer: Palmer Post
- Missionaries serving with East West Ministries International training pastors and evangelists, planting churches, and ministering to widows and orphans in East Africa.
- Based in Nakuru, Kenya since 1994 teaching the Word to Church Leaders and street children. Working with Missions to the World. Photos and newsletter.
- Gary and Jean Smiddy, missionaries to Mombasa, Kenya and founders of Crossroads Fellowship Church.