- is a charity run for the benefit of less privileged people in Africa. The word “Abaana” comes from a language found in the country of Uganda (East Africa) and means “children.” Most of our work is geared towards children in Africa, but not exclusively. Abaana hopes to share the love of God in a practical way with those who need it most
- Water Wells
- is a non-profit corporation established for the purpose of helping the people of Ghana West Africa. The works began in 1987. We help in the following ways:
- Drilling Water wells in order to provide safe, clean, contaminant-free water for people to drink
- Operating the Village of Hope: Children’s Home, Schools (Primary – Junior Secondary – Senior Secondary), Clinic and Feeding and teaching street children
- Teaching nutrition and hygiene in villages
- Distributing food and medicines when and where needed
- Spreading the message of Christ throughout Ghana
- is a charity helping families in rural Africa out of poverty. We are concentrating on increasing food production, alternative ways to make a living and creating strong community organizations. Local organizations TRAX Ghana and TRAX Togo manage the projects in the poor northern regions of the two countries. We are setting up a small office in Burkina Faso.
has helped transformed the lives of a number of men and women by creating Jobs for these men and women whose means of livelihood used to be subsistence farming which is not even enough to depend on the year round. In the light of this, mechanized farming is to be established in order to provide better income-earning farm jobs and also food at cheaper prices. A pilot farm project has commenced already
We also help provide Health Education for the rural folks at Tagadzi-Dorfor and many villages within 5 km radius. This has become necessary because the source of water available for drinking is from dug-out dams and streams where livestock and humans compete for water.
- To relieve extreme poverty in Africa. To build long term solutions through economic development and job creation. To help capable local micro entrepreneurs and farmers grow their businesses through coaching and micro-credit.
- We are supporting micro-enterprises in the water-drilling micro-businesses. There is a huge unemployment in this region and several young entrepreneurs desperate for assistance to grow their ventures. In the mist of this are several hundred thousands of people with no portable water.
- was founded in 1956 by a group of teachers and students, in order to enable young people to use their leisure time for the benefit of the wider community. This service took the form of participation in work camps for the realization of various community development schemes. Teams of young men and women crossed tribal boundaries to work in other areas to bring new life and ideas to remote places in rural Ghana with a view to unify the country and to develop it.
- works to achieve economic independence of women and alleviate poverty at a grassroots level in developing nations through the sustainable growth of small women-owned businesses and at the same time establishes mutual understanding among people of diverse cultures.
- Development organizations in Ghana
- DEVELOPING AGENCIES IN GHANA