- The independent responsive charity run by experienced, competent, caring volunteers helping vulnerable young Africans achieve their potential through education. Working through local organizations, A-CET supports thousands of youngsters with long-term scholarships and a community rural elementary schools building programme. All locally selected scholarship students and their backgrounds are well known to us and are assisted from kindergarten through to higher education and into employment. No money is spent on UK salaries or professional fund-raising.
- works with organizations around the world that support children and adults with disabilities. We assist them to create opportunities that promote dignity, human rights and inclusion for the people they serve.
- works with children, their families, communities, organisations and local governments to implement programmes at grassroots level in health, education, water and sanitation, income generation and cross-cultural communication.
- We ensure that children are involved in all aspects of our programmes, working with adults who have learnt to value their contribution.
- is a Christian organization whose goal is to help Africa’s orphaned and vulnerable children become godly contributors to their communities and the world. provide living and educational facilities in African countries where there are many orphans. The vision of the Rafiki Village is to support the community by operating a home environment and quality schools for orphans, and quarterly medical care for community residents.
- Sport has a natural and universal power to engage and motivate, to move and educate, to open dialogue and create positive change.
- harnesses the universal love of play to engage children and youth in regular, organized play activities that address critical challenges like the lack of basic education, lack of health information and the impact of conflict on both the individual and community networks and support systems.