- was established under the direction of Dr. Peter Cotterell, Principal Emeritus of the London Bible College. Classes commenced in 1998, and enrollment has quickly grown to around 70 students. EGST is owned by the two largest Evangelical denominations in Ethiopia – the Ethiopian Kale Heywet Church and the Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus – and by the Ethiopian Evangelical Churches Fellowship, an umbrella group for all the Evangelical churches of Ethiopia.
- The importance of EGST may be underscored in several ways: EGST is the only graduate-level theological program in a country of 72 million. EGST serves and is representatively owned by slightly more than 12,000 congregations with an estimated membership of 9.2 million believers. EGST provides a valuable stimulus for social and cultural renewal in a country plagued by poverty, famine, and AIDS. EGST strengthens the Church in a country whose population is 30% Muslim and whose neighbors include strongly Islamic countries such as Sudan and Somalia.
- We are committed to preparing servants for the church in Ethiopia and beyond. By God’s grace, we were able to do this for the last 20 years and we have seen God at work in and through our graduates.
- If you want to be well equipped for the ministry that God has called you to, we would encourage you to join ETC. We offer several programmes that will prepare you for different kinds of ministry. We are also committed to designing and offering programmes that will meet the changing needs of the church in the 21st century . Whether you want to join us as a full-time or part -time student , we look forward to having you as part of the ETC family.
Gidada Bible School
- has 50 students and a new women’s dormitory.
- The Outreach Foundation does not select individual students to receive scholarships. Instead we rely on the wisdom of our partners to make such awards.
- $750-$3,000 per student per year-provides scholarships for seminary students
- was founded in 1960 as a joint program to offer Diploma in theology. It is the only higher theological institution of the EECMY. In 1970 TEE (Theological Education by Extension) department was added offering courses at three levels – Basic, Award and Diploma. In 1971 B. TH. (Bachelor of Theology) program was added. In 1995 Leadership, Management and Communication Department was added. In 1997 the Diploma programme as phased out in favor of four regional seminaries, three of which are already functioning. The MYTS will concentrate on offering B. Th. Program and a Joint Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology (EGST) began in cooperation with a neighboring Evangelical Theological College in January 1998. The MYTS has produced and will continue to produce top-level leaders and theologians for the Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus and other Evangelical Churches in Ethiopia.
- This College was established and exists for the sole purpose of honoring and glorifying God by extending His rule in the hearts and minds and lives and communities of humankind.
- The College seeks to provide a broad range of biblically-based liberal arts programs in higher education that will develop and equip men and women to serve effectively in a variety of supportive and leadership roles in the Ethiopian and surrounding churches and societies.
- The College seeks to provide educational programs in a distinctively Anabaptist Christian perspective that will inform, equip, and challenge Christian men and women to apply practical Christian discipleship in their homes, communities, the market places, business institutions, and governing organizations in which they live and work.
- bible college in ethiopia
- ethiopia colege cheldren
- Ethiopian theology school place address
- Grace Collage Ethiopia
- grace theological college ethiopia
- licensed colleges of theology in ethiopia
- schools&colleges in ethiopia